problem with the cvs repository?

From: tyler
Subject: problem with the cvs repository?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:38:20 -0400

Hi,

I'm trying to download the emacs sources from the cvs archive, but I
keep running into

can't create temporary directory /tmp/cvs-serv23425
Read-only file system

This is on two different computers, one of which I have successfully
used to access the cvs repository before. Is anyone else seeing this?

I'm using the cvs command from the wiki:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sv.gnu.org:/sources/emacs co emacs

Thanks,

Tyler

--
The contents of this email have been carefully examined by skilled