RE: How to get emacsclient working from eclipse?

From: KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)
Subject: RE: How to get emacsclient working from eclipse?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 18:35:00 -0700

That option certainly wouldn't help.  You're probably thinking of "/c"
(terminate after run).

I've made a little progress, but it still doesn't work.  I'm having
issues with quoting file paths with spaces (I don't know how often I've
wanted to sh**t the person who was responsible for that bright idea).

Bleah.