EMACS with SQLITE as an embedded database

From: Mortimer Cladwell
Subject: EMACS with SQLITE as an embedded database
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 14:26:03 -0700 (PDT)

If you are interested in using SQLITE as an embedded database within EMACS, I have put together a tutorial showing how I have done it.  You can find it at:

http://mysite.verizon.net/mbcladwell/

Suggestions, enhancements, corrections requested.  This tutorial assumes a basic understanding of EMACS, EMACS modes, the EMACS widget library, SQL query language, and basic database design.

Thanks

Mortimer