Re: New config file

From: emacsuser
Subject: Re: New config file
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 05:58:21 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you so much guys. I finally got it to work with all your input.:-)
Placing my config file in .emacs.d or  using the -l option (either one
works) helped. Of course since I needed tor retain the .emacs I used the -l
and it works perfectly. This problem arose because the .emacs files is being
accessed from 2 servers which map to the same .emacs .So I decided to write
a 2 shell scripts which calls 2 different .emacs files. Will not go into the
gory details.

Thanks again,
Miki