How to disable multi-line string literal in c-mode and c++-mode?

From: wewwew
Subject: How to disable multi-line string literal in c-mode and c++-mode?
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:21:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

How can I disable multi-line string literals in c-mode and c++-mode,
and treat the end of line as the end of string literal?

I am programming using noweb, where LaTeX and C++ sources are mixed
together.  When editing the code part, the buffer uses c++-mode, but
any single quote in the text is treated as start or end of string
literal, so many of my code chunks are rendered as string literals.  I
would like to disable this multi-line string literals in c++-mode.

Appreciate any help.

-Wenguang