Re: Using Emacs 22 Courier font in Emacs 23?

From: Nicolas
Subject: Re: Using Emacs 22 Courier font in Emacs 23?
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:45:02 +0200

Try to adjust the font in FontForge.

That's probably what I will do if I have no other choice, but I would prefer a smarter solution. Moreover, I'm sure that I'm not the only person interested in displaying more lines in Emacs 23 while maintaining readability.

And: which font system is delivering the font?

It's fontconfig.

How do you distinguish between the PostScript and the TrueType version?

I renamed the TrueType version.

Nicolas