Re: Dead circumflex?

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: Re: Dead circumflex?
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2009 06:43:49 -0500

Merciadri Luca wrote:
On Aug 2, 11:35 am, Merciadri Luca <Luca.Mercia...@student.ulg.ac.be>
wrote:

Read ``it does **not** work through emacs'' rather than ``it works
through emacs'' please.

If you type C-x ret C-\ and then latin-1-postfix you will select an input method appropriate for the major western European languages. To get circumflexed vowels (â ê î ô û) type the vowel and then the caret. See minibuffer after typing vowel (or other character admitting diacritical).

Ed