Mac keyboard mapping

From: Olivier Sirven
Subject: Mac keyboard mapping
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:24:41 +0200

Hello there,

I just installed the new emacs 23.1.1 released yesterday and I found
myself with a strange behavior: special key combinations I used every day
with my mac do not work anymore in windowed (using NS) mode.

For example, to get a '|' character, I'm supposed to use this
combination: <SHIFT>+<OPTION>+L
It works just fine in console mode but in windowed version, it moves the
point to the next word. So it seems to me it just ignoring the <SHIFT>
part of my combination.

Any mac users to help with this?

Thanks

--