psvn narrowing

From: Tom Roche
Subject: psvn narrowing
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 14:19:55 -0400 (EDT)

I'm working on a large project which uses subversion for SCM. I'm
using psvn.el for its support of `svn status`. I'm mostly quite happy
(especially pleasing: 'E' shows ediff of a file and its base version),
but there is one thing that's bugging me ...

Because it's a large project, my psvn listing (i.e. buffer=
"*svn-status*") is rather long and "sparse": there are a few
"committables" (i.e. files that have been added, deleted, modified,
etc and therefore are marked by psvn) with vast stretches of unchanged
files. Hence I'm doing a lotta scrolling.

So I'm wondering, is there a way to toggle the view to show only the
committables? E.g. some kind of folding or narrowing? I see command=
'svn-status-mark-changed', which allows the user to un/mark all the
commitables, so I know psvn has the concept of the set of "all changed
files." However, despite reading through the `C-h m`, I'm not seeing
how to view only them.

your assistance is appreciated, Tom Roche <Tom_Roche@pobox.com>