change the default buffer in newly created frame to latest buffer visit

From: Zhiliang
Subject: change the default buffer in newly created frame to latest buffer visited
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 14:41:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Emacs Users,

I'm using GNU Emacs 23.0.93 in Ubuntu 9.04. The daemon feature is
AWESOME. What I'm trying to do is to accomplish (1) when I need it,
one keystroke to bring up emaces, and (2) when I'm done with editing,
one keystroke to hide the emacs window. Here is what I did: in emacs,
I bind F6 to delete-frame, and in ubuntu I bind F7 to "emacsclent -c -
n". These two keybindings do almost what I want, except that
"emacsclent -c -n" create a new frame with *scrach* as the default
buffer. I'm wondering whether it is possible to recover the state
before last delete-frame was executed in the new frame (by state, I
mean window layout and buffers) .

Thanks!
Enjoy emacs!!!