Re: turn on only one option of whitespace-mode?

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: turn on only one option of whitespace-mode?
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 07:07:16 -0600

Kiwon Um wrote:
Hello? One question~
How can I turn on only one option of whitespace-mode e.g. lines-tail?
I cannot find any customizing field for this.

(defcustom whitespace-check-leading-whitespace t
  "Flag to check leading whitespace.  This is the global for the system.
It can be overridden by setting a buffer local variable
`whitespace-check-buffer-leading'."
  :type 'boolean
  :group 'whitespace)

(defcustom whitespace-check-trailing-whitespace t
  "Flag to check trailing whitespace.  This is the global for the system.
It can be overridden by setting a buffer local variable
`whitespace-check-buffer-trailing'."
  :type 'boolean
  :group 'whitespace)

(defcustom whitespace-check-spacetab-whitespace t
"Flag to check space followed by a TAB. This is the global for the system.
It can be overridden by setting a buffer local variable
`whitespace-check-buffer-spacetab'."
  :type 'boolean
  :group 'whitespace)

(defcustom whitespace-check-indent-whitespace indent-tabs-mode
"Flag to check indentation whitespace. This is the global for the system.
It can be overridden by setting a buffer local variable
`whitespace-check-buffer-indent'."
  :type 'boolean
  :group 'whitespace)

(defcustom whitespace-check-ateol-whitespace t
"Flag to check end-of-line whitespace. This is the global for the system.
It can be overridden by setting a buffer local variable
`whitespace-check-buffer-ateol'."
  :type 'boolean
  :group 'whitespace)

--