Re: Working with different projects in Emacs

From: Stefan Kamphausen
Subject: Re: Working with different projects in Emacs
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:29:58 +0200

Hello,

Damian <damian.only@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I work in several projects. Every project has a list of files
> associated to it (for instance several source code files or latex
> files).

this is the scenario that I originally wrote mtorus([1]) for. Albeit
only the navigation once the files are open.

> I would like that every time I start working in one of these projects,
> all the files could be found quickly without specifying the whole
> path.

Sebastian Freundt([2]) did a complete re-write of mtorus([3]) which may
help with this.  Since I still stick to my old version I can't tell for
sure, though.  And please note, that the pages of Sebastian may be out
of date, I don't know how actively they are maintained today.

Cheers,
stefan

Footnotes:
[1]  http://www.skamphausen.de/cgi-bin/ska/mtorus

[2]  http://www.math.tu-berlin.de/~freundt/

[3]  http://www.math.tu-berlin.de/~freundt/MtorusPage.html

--
Stefan Kamphausen --- http://www.skamphausen.de
a blessed +42 regexp of confusion (weapon in hand)