Re: Changing character font under MacOS

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Changing character font under MacOS
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 10:50:12 +0200

Am 28.03.2009 um 21:02 schrieb Alberto Simões:

I am trying to change the default character font under MacOS.
Basically, I use Options > Set Default Font. I choose the font I want,
and I tried to save using Options > Save Options.

But the next time I start emacs I get the original font size.

You should report this bug!

I did report some bugs last night. The incorrect binding of ⌘-, should be fixed now. I also learned that the former NS features from the preferences pane are now in the customisation group ns. Alas, when *I* try to save my customisation or set it for the current session a Mac OS X form comes up asking to press Yes or No (whether to apply all customisation of this group) – and now it plays no role whether you press any button or not, within seconds Apple's CrashReporter will come up and report a crash, though Emacs.app continues to run while not usable ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

No matter which way you ride, it's uphill and against the wind.
                                – First Law of Bicycling