Re: Vertical window split by default

From: thierry . volpiatto
Subject: Re: Vertical window split by default
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 12:22:41 +0100

Hi,
i didn't follow this post, so i don't know what you want to do exactly,
but may be you will be interested to toggle the split
vertically/horizontally like ediff do.
Have a look at the function `traverse-toggle-split-window-h-v' in
traverselisp.el.
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/emacs/traverselisp.el

--
A + Thierry Volpiatto