Re: Emacs and Python

From: Sebastien LE MAGUER
Subject: Re: Emacs and Python
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:52:22 +0100

Hello,

I use python with Emacs and actually I use the python-mode combined with semantic (CEDET package).

The python-mode gives you an interface with the interpreter and the debugger in addition of the classic feature (coloration, ...)

You can find more information here : http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/PythonMode

Sébastien Le Maguer

Byung-Hee HWANG a écrit :
Personally i prefer Python to other languages as like Perl and
Ruby. Because Python's strict grammar with indenting, it gives me a
reliable codes without copy/paste. So question. Is there somebody to
like Python at here? And what is the best practice to start Python in
Emacs?