first email with Gnus

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: first email with Gnus
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 10:02:54 +0900

After all, i could see UTF-8 characters such as CJK (Chinese, Japanese
and Korean) in my Gnus! Here i attached some CJK characters as
signature. The signature stands for my name of three syllable, Chinese
character. (FYI, Koreans use both Korean character and Chinese character
in real life). In conclusion, i would like to say that Emacs is good and
Gnus is excellent! Thank you for help and comments, indeed ;;

byunghee from South Korea

--
黃炳熙