Re: tramp and how to source remote environment

From: ramestica
Subject: Re: tramp and how to source remote environment
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:43:37 -0800 (PST)

ooops, I'm just realizing that my environment (.bashrc) is actually
sourced. What happens is that PATH is set to something unexpected
which I suppose is a tramp default somehow:

/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin

That is, all seems to be working as described in the manual. I just
need to find out why is that my PATH is ovrwritten by the content
shown above.

sorry for the noise,
 Rodrigo