Re: Convenient way to set "root of my project"?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Convenient way to set "root of my project"?
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 11:57:34 +0100

Am 27.01.2009 um 23:13 schrieb Brett Hoerner:

I'd like for commands like "grep" and "find file" to open at the root
of my "project" (I know emacs has no knowledge of projects).  Does
anyone do / use something similar?

        ./src/nsterm.m:4634:      [self keyDown: theEvent];

opens that buffer read-write on the given line. The cursor is positioned at the word you were looking for.

--
Greetings

  Pete

When confronted with actual numbers, a mathematician is at a loss.
                                – Steffen Hokland