Re: Fraktur

From: A. Soare
Subject: Re: Fraktur
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 13:38:27 +0100 (CET)

> > Here is a list of fonts that support SMP. But I do not see any font
> > that contains the characters from the interval of Fraktur:
> >
> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supplementary_Multilingual_Plane
>

> Me, I don't see any fonts mentioned. It's about "scripts" that are
> included into Unicode 5.1. A "script" is a writing system, a set of
> rules how to use characters and digits and punctuation to write texts
> in a particular language. A font supplies the glyphs that can be used
> for typesetting this text (notice that, for example, Times,
> Helvetica, and Courier all have an "a" glyph, and every time this
> character when typed looks different though still an "a"). A font can
> support many scripts.

Oh! Sorry, I was tired. I wished say that there are examples of Unicode
scripts, and there is a link for every script, but I don't see the interval for
fraktur; 1D504–1D537 , 1D56C–1D59F; however, at the bottom there is the link
1D000-1DFFF, but at the page from that link I see just boxes that contain the
hex humber of the character, not its representation, so I believe that the web
browser does not recognize that font. Neither emacs, not mozilla recognize them.

des vidéos de réveillons à partager ? Voila vous offre 1 Go d’espace de
stockage sur http://www.voila.fr/Macle/