Re: which-function mode-line color

From: kidologie
Subject: Re: which-function mode-line color
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 19:30:07 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 19, 7:18 pm, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyba...@Web.DE> wrote:
> Am 18.12.2008 um 22:11 schrieb kidologie:
>
> > When I recently upgraded from emacs21 to emacs22.3 - I see that the
> > function displayed on the mode-line is colored differently - it's gone
> > from a clear blue to a nearly unreadable dark blue.
>
> If you really mean the mode-line, there are some variables you could
> customise:
>
>         mode-line-format
>         mode-line-inverse-video
>         mode-line
>         mode-line-inactive
>
> At least these I have customised. There can be more, just check with
> customize!
>
> --
> Greetings
>
>    Pete
>
> There is no national science just as there is no national
> multiplication table; what is national is no longer science.
>                                 – Anton Checov

Thanks for the advice Pete! I found it today by doing: M-x list-faces-
display - then looking for which-func - there is was plain and simple.
Used customize and it's much better. I also read today that emacs 22
added fonts that messed up a lot of mode-line colorization - so I'm
guessing that's what happened to me.

Cheers,