auctex questions

From: François Patte
Subject: auctex questions
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 22:15:53 +0100

Bonjour,

I have a few questions about auctex:

1- I use to write my labels in this way:
\label{title,section-title,topic}

When the mouse is over a ref, the whole command is highlighted and, if
the mouse is over title, I get this answer: label title unknown (same if
it is over section-titel or topic).

Is there a way to have auctex reading the complete reference name given?

2- I defined a mode with dn extension in my .emacs which loads the
latex-mode; when I open a new file with this dn extension, auctex asks
for the master file but does not write anything at the end of the buffer
like it does if I open a new file with the tex extension.

How to correct this.

Thanks for attention.

--
François Patte