doc-view image size

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: doc-view image size
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:55:21 -0800

Hi All,

OK, I'm trying doc-view on OS X (10.5.5) CVS 23.0.60.1. I cannot make the pngs larger on the screen. I've increased both doc-view-resolution, and doc-view-enlarge seems to increase this and you can see the resolution increase on the png, but the actual size on the screen doesn't change.

I increased doc-view-ghostscript-options, but that doesn't change the appearance either.

Am I missing something, or is this just how things work?

Thanks,  Jody