RE: Re: emacs + unicode + hebrew + bidi

From: Bourgneuf Francois
Subject: RE: Re: emacs + unicode + hebrew + bidi
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:06:09 +0100

Just a precision, in arabic and hebrew both text and numbers are written right to left.
In western languages text is written left to right and numbers right to left.
You can't tell the value of the left digit of a number if you havent read how many digit are at his right.
We solve additions from the right to the left.

Bour9