Re: Anyone use scim-bridge.el with Chinese?

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: Anyone use scim-bridge.el with Chinese?
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2008 17:14:30 +0800

Hi, Irie!

I have transform a Chinese version of scim-bridge-zh.el in my
attachment.
Perhaps some word is not very exactly. :)

But, unfortunately.

I can't make scim-bridge.el works with my emacs.
Below is details:

------------------------------> Details start <------------------------------

Operationg System:
        Debian testing.

Desktop Environment:
        GNOME

Emacs Version:
        Emacs CVS 23.0.60.1 (build at 2008-09-27)

I have set Emacs*useXIM: false in ~/.Xdefaults and use command "xrdb
~/.Xdefaults" to update.

I make below configuration in ~/.emacs and startup with emacs -Q

(require 'scim-bridge-zh)
(scim-define-common-key (kbd "C-SPC") nil)
(scim-define-common-key (kbd "C-\\") nil)
(setq scim-cursor-color "red")
(scim-mode t)

And haven't any error message out when loading scim-bridge.el.

And the value of variable 'scim-imcontext-id' is "5".

And I use command "describe-key" get many key is binding with
`scim-handle-event'.

And I rebinding key of SCIM turn on with <pause> use SCIM GUI
configuration utility.

And I can't use scim-bridge.el input any Chinese.

Any suggestion?

Regards.

  -- Andy.