Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: How to get rid of *GNU Emacs* buffer on start-up?
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 07:32:11 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Eli moron,

U wrote:
> If you want people to listen to your ideas seriously, you will wish to
> make a point of expressing them accurately.

Please understand, that the level of precision and time spend in
writing needed depends on the context. You would be a fool, to spend
one year to compose a newsgroup post. And, you would be moron if you
nickpick on spellings and phrasings that are not critical to the main
ideas.

I'm not sure ur a moron, but i wondered, because in my previous
message i specifically pointed out that please focus on main ideas.
You seem to me don't have much general education to sufficiently
understand the situation, but gave a retort about precision that is
typical of sophomorons.

> > So, i don't know what u mean except perhaps you are just fooling
> > around.
>
> I meant what I said: Emacs does not need to be like other (primitive)
> semi-editors, which don't distinguish between files and buffers.

Huh? where did u get the idea that emacs should be like other
primitive semi-editors? what's a primitive semi-editor? Do you mean
vi?

> And I'm not ``fooling around'' more than you do.

Fuck you.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/