Re: Ispell or alternative under OpenSolaris

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: Ispell or alternative under OpenSolaris
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 03:19:43 +0800

>>>>> "Rthoreau" == Rthoreau  <rthoreau@iwon.com> writes:

Hi, Rthoreau!

I'm not use OpenSolaris.
But i can make ispell work with Emacs.

First, you have to install ispell (or other spell checker) and directory
for ispell.

        Example, I use aspell for spell checker.
        And I install 'aspell' and 'aspell-en' (english directory).

And then is simple, just write below configuration in ~/.emacs:
(setq-default ispell-program-name "aspell")     ;; if you use ispell
                                                ;; don't need this

(setq ispell-dictionary "english")              ;; set english directory

It's all.

Hope this will help you! :)

Regards.

Andy.