Re: How to switch focus from one splitwindow to next splitwindow?

From: Pascal J. Bourguignon
Subject: Re: How to switch focus from one splitwindow to next splitwindow?
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 23:35:05 +0200

ssecorp <circularfunc@gmail.com> writes:

> How can I change focus (not switch buffer) from one splitwindow to
> another?

C-x o

Also: C-h m will give you all the key bindings available in the
current mode.

Also: M-x apropos RET will give you a lot of answers, as long as you
can give it the right keywords, such as: other window.

"This machine is a piece of GAGH!  I need dual Opteron 850
processors if I am to do battle with this code!"