Re: Random "Regular expression too big"

From: Joseph Shraibman
Subject: Re: Random "Regular expression too big"
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:44:56 -0400

In the last couple of days this starting being a problem for me, I don't know why. I'm getting it most of the time. Sometimes I can't even exit emacs because the quit command fails with "Regular expression too big"

Rob Emanuele wrote:
So far the error still happens, with no stack trace even after
--debug-init and M-: (setq debug-on-error t).  It happens lets say 1
in 4 times of starting emacs.