Re: Emacsw32 website suggestion [Re: Behavior of M-x and A-x]

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Emacsw32 website suggestion [Re: Behavior of M-x and A-x]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:08:25 +0200

Xah wrote:
Thanks. Quite complicated i don't understand. That seems c source.

Just look at the structure. I think you can guess what is going on from that.

there's some suggestion about your emacsw32 site.

• drop the name to just EmacsW32. As opposed to Emacs+EmacsW32.

Thanks, but I have struggled quite a bit with that one. There has been a lot of misunderstandings and because of that I prefer Emacs+EmacsW32.

• redo the entry page so it's simply a site for EmacsW32, as a pre-
compiled emacs distro for MS Windows. With this message simple. Then
links to separate pages about features, source code, explanation of
patch, on reason to use, change log, etc.

You mean the page

  http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/Emacs.html

Yes, it is out of sync so to say now. Thanks.