Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: Re: What does 'run' do in cperl-mode?
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 09:27:52 -0500

Xah <xahlee@gmail.com> writes:

> On Aug 6, 3:42 pm, Harry Putnam <rea...@newsguy.com> wrote:
>
>> I've learned a considerable amount from posts of yours too, and have
>> learned to expect a (welcome) somewhat different take on things.
>> Usually helpful, from your posts.
>
> OMG i miss this paragraph.
>
> Thank you very much!

You miss a lot of things here on this list.  I hope you don't consider
it humbling to take the time to read thoroughly.

But in truth, your comment above was a nice gesture to let me know you
saw it and were willing to admit not having read carefully.

In defense of my 450 words that you seem to think is overboard.  I
attempted to show a picture of Eli as he has really functioned here,
and too, tried to show briefly how you have functioned here at better
times.

I thought detail to be better than unsupported bluster in defense of
Eli.

There has been too much unsupported opinion aired here already.

You seem to take to the notion of being feisty as if it were a worthy
disposition.

In the US people call a dog a `feist' when it yaps incessantly about
nothing. A `feist' might sometimes be seen barking angrily at the rain.

Oh, and by the way I did take your closing comments about lumping me
in as enemy too, as humor, and it shows the truth of what I said about
often getting a (welcome) different take and fresh way of looking at
or saying things from your input here.

My comments on this are now at an end.  Thanks for reading.