Re: simple tex shell command

From: Xah
Subject: Re: simple tex shell command
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:00:44 -0700 (PDT)

To run a shell command in elisp, you need, e.g.

(shell-command command &optional output-buffer error-buffer)
or
(setq sh-output
          (shell-command-to-string (concat cmd-name " " img-file-
path)))

for a full code example, see the xGetDimention in

Elisp Lesson: Writing image-linkify Function
http://xahlee.org/emacs/elisp_image_tag.html

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/

☄