Re: Emacs fonts and unicode

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs fonts and unicode
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 19:54:50 +0200

Am 06.05.2008 um 16:53 schrieb Paulo J. Matos:

 I'm happy (so far) using:
 (add-to-list 'default-frame-alist '(font . "DejaVu Sans Mono-9"))

 Haven't played much with unicode, though.

Should I notice any change? I added this to my .emacs but without any
noticeable change...

In a second or third frame too? You might need to apply this for initial-frame-alist too and best remove the X resource that sets GNU Emacs' default font.

--
Greetings

  Pete

From error to error, one discovers the entire truth.