Re: About deleting text in emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: About deleting text in emacs
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:37:06 +0200

Am 27.04.2008 um 23:50 schrieb oyferder:

I am using laTex and thus writing .tex files in emacs

Were you using AUCTeX? Was cua-mode still on?

I am deleting words with Esc-BS or M-d (Esc-d) – these seem to work all the time.

--
Greetings

  Pete

To drink without thirst and to make love all the time, madam, it is only these which distinguish us from the other beasts.
                                – Beaumarchais