Re: Problems with 'd' and 'delete' key

From: saneman
Subject: Re: Problems with 'd' and 'delete' key
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:29:56 +0200

 > It almost seems to work. But when I press delete it works as backspace
(deleting backward). Is there someway to get the normal delete key behavior where the cursor don't move but deletes characters in front?

I think the command is called delete-char but where should it be added?

I now get the correct behavior with just these two lines:

(define-key global-map [delete] 'delete-char)
(global-set-key "\C-d" 'comment-dwim)