Re: what's much better in eshell than eg tcsh?

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: what's much better in eshell than eg tcsh?
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 09:13:03 -0400

The advantage of eshell is in it's automatic inclusion with emacs, and
its portability across platforms.

You also have the advantage of access to emacs functions and lisp
programming.

I wouldn't go so far as to say one is better than the other. Just use
the one that's appropriate for a given situation.

- Chris

--
     (.   .)