Re: need help customizing font-lock colors in syntax highlighting (fortr

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: need help customizing font-lock colors in syntax highlighting (fortran)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:59:14 +0200

Am 31.03.2008 um 21:41 schrieb bcbarnes:
In the F90 mode, these commands are all highlighted in the
same color.  I find this to be undesirable, but I'm not sure how to
change it.  Poking around the f90.el source and google tells me it
will involve something like set-face-foreground of a font-lock mode,
but I don't know what to do.

In case you want to change the colour, you can start with C-u C-x = on a character in the unwanted face (font and colour). A *Help* buffer opens, allowing you to customise the settings in the "paragraph" where it describes the text properties.

In your case it will fail, because apparently different sorts of key words are mixed. So you would change the face for all of them again, for the whole set or "mixed" case.

--
Greetings

  Pete

A morning without coffee is like something without something else.