(Beware of the noob) Question about Emacs Muse printing <h1> index

From: Leo
Subject: (Beware of the noob) Question about Emacs Muse printing <h1> index
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:53:16 -0800 (PST)

Dear list;

I'm sure this is my fault, but I wouldn't know how to even look for
this on the web or in the Muse manual. Here is the issue, hoping one
of you can help me find where I'm missing the point.

I have the following declared project in Muse 3.12:

(setq muse-project-alist
      '(("website" ("Desktop/MyWebsite") :default "index"
         (:base "html" :path "/public_html"))))

When I publish the Muse project with, say a single line such as * Test
using Muse, the generated code looks like

[...snip]

  </head>

    <h1>index</h1>
    <!-- Page published by Emacs Muse begins here -->
<h2>Test using Muse</h2>

[snip...]

My question is: Why is Muse generating the <h1> tag? How do I disable
it and start with a blank page, instead of one with a self generated
<h1> tag?

Thanks very much.

Leo