Re: records-mode ?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: records-mode ?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 00:16:37 +0000

Xavier Maillard <xma@gnu.org> writes:

> I am now evaluating both records and notes. My preference goes to
> notes-mode since its author is answering to all my questions.

I don't know notes-mode.  Can you make it interact with remember?

As for the arguments about Org or planner having too many features, I
don't understand them.  You won't get disciplined by just using tools
that have less features.  And remember your living in Emacs, so there
is always a doctor behind you :)

In any case, if you find time to make a tutorial about notes-mode and
remember, I guess the Org and planner community will be interested as
well.

Best,

--
Bastien