AucTEX: Latex-Fill-Region

From: Alain Muls
Subject: AucTEX: Latex-Fill-Region
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:53:41 +0100

Hi

I work with auctex for editing emacs commands. Last week I added c++-stuff to my emacs file and since then the latex-fill-region behaves differently. Previously I had the formatting like this (I hope the formatting wil be maintained):

\begin{compactenum}
\item Tijdens de vergadering in Ref~1 hebben we de mogelijkheid
  besproken om tijdens de campagne BELARE2008 (Antarctische zomer
  2008) gemeenschappelijk een project uit te werken.
\end{compactenum}

You notice the indentation of the text in the \item part, which augments the readability of the text. This was automatic or could be obtained by latex-fill-environment, latex-fill-region or fill-paragraph

Since I added the C++ stuff, the formatting is like this

\begin{compactenum}
\item Tijdens de vergadering in Ref~1 hebben we de mogelijkheid
besproken om tijdens de campagne BELARE2008 (Antarctische zomer
2008) gemeenschappelijk een project uit te werken.
\end{compactenum}

which is obtained automatically or by llatex-fill-environment or atex-fill-region. The fill-paragraph still maintains the formatting as previously.

What should I adjust to regain the former formatting?

Tx/Alain