Re: Help with compiler warnings

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Help with compiler warnings
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:26:02 -0700

Leo wrote:
Hi All,

I tried to compile browse-kill-ring.el but it generates a few warnings
as follows:

,----
| In end of data:
| browse-kill-ring.el:1039:1:Warning: the following functions might not be
|     defined at runtime: gensym, delete-duplicates
| browse-kill-ring.el:1039:1:Warning: the function `browse-kill-ring-propertize'
|     is not known to be defined.
`----

Any ideas on how to get rid of these warnings? I have attached a copy of
browse-kill-ring.el for convenience.

Update the code to use make-symbol instead of genysm, delete-dups
instead of delete-duplicates, and propertize instead of
browse-kill-ring-propertize.

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA