Re: Changing default dvi viewer.

From: David
Subject: Re: Changing default dvi viewer.
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:30:42 +0100

> By using the customisation interface of AUCTeX. See LaTeX menu ->
> Customize AUCTeX.
>
> Consider to use a personalised copy of texdoc as viewer for
> everything TeX related.

Wow, my first reaction on seeing the multitude of options in the
customise auctex menu is that it's pretty user unfriendly. I have read
slowly through what was there but really nothing obvious jumped out
relating to dvi file and I can't loose a whole afternoon trying to
find that. Thanks Pete for the pointer, I'll save this one for a rainy
day.

cheers
Dave