French->English translation?

From: kj
Subject: French->English translation?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 00:53:05 +0000 (UTC)

Are there any language translation modules for Emacs?  I'm thinking
of something analogous to ispell but instead of providing help with
spelling, it provides possible translations in the selected target
language.  I'm particularly interested in tools to help me when I
write French.  (I need more than spelling help in French; oftentimes
I don't know or can't remember the word in French for what I want
to say.)

TIA!

kynn jones