How to execute igrep-find in a single line command?

From: Avi
Subject: How to execute igrep-find in a single line command?
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:44:11 -0700

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to present the entire igrep-find command in one
line and save from having to hit the "Enter" key 3 times every time
I'm doing an igrep-find search.

Currently, when looking executing the igrep-find command, the command
is broken to 3 sections (the igrep-find command, the regexp value, and
the files) with default values and I have to confirm the selection
after every section:

M-x igrep-find
[find] grep Regex [default: Read]:
[find] grep File(s) [default: *.el]:

Most of the time the default selections are right, so I am looking to
have a single command that I will have to confirm only once.

Thanks,
Avner