Re: EDT Emulation

From: Martin Fischer
Subject: Re: EDT Emulation
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 17:25:33 +0100

8<--------------------------------------------------------------------
  >      Nope, I can't seem to find it.  :-(
  >
  > If I run emacs as it says above, I get the following
  >
  > Cannot open load file: edt-mapper.el.
  >

  > The problem is almost certainly a configuration difference between KEA, and
  > my other terminal sessions, but I don't know where to start looking.
  >
  > Can someone point me in the right direction please, so I can investigate.
  >
  > Thanks

Hi,

edt-mapper.el should reside somewhere in your load path
(e.g. lisp/emulation/edt-mapper.el relative to your emacs directory).

If you can't find it use the attached copy especially for further
instructions and explanations.

Cheers

Martin
--