CVS Emacs 22.1.50 problem

From: Warren Oates
Subject: CVS Emacs 22.1.50 problem
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:11:40 -0400

I've been using the CVS version of Emacs 22.1.50 for a while, and I have
a nice stable one that I built back on August. This is on a Mac, with OS
X 10.4.10, and Darwin 8.10.1. The carbon version built and works nicely
too, although I don't use it very often. I got sick and didn't update
the CVS version until yesterday, and now everything's changed; and  I
get this in the Messages buffer:

("src/emacs" "-Q")
frames-on-display-list: Symbol's function definition is void: terminal-id

and I don't even get a splash screen (startup message), and some bits of
my keyboard don't do anything they should (the arrow keys don't work,
i.e.) and I'd like to try to fix this. I notice some other stuff has
changed too, like the version has gone to 23.

I've downloaded a nice clean "tree" and done a "make bootstrap" but the
same thing occurs. What is it looking for? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
Posted via Usenet gnu.emacs.help
--
W. Oates