Re: Bumpe unicode2 branch version to 23.0.52 (was: does emacs-unicode-2

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Bumpe unicode2 branch version to 23.0.52 (was: does emacs-unicode-2 branch stop developing?)
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 03:00:04 +0200

Hi,

       People are confused by the version. Since trunk is 23.0.50, mtty branch
       is 23.0.51, I wonder if it will make more sense to bump unicode2 branch
       to 23.0.52.

   The multi-tty branch is dead now, right?  We already merged it into
   the trunk.

Dead and dropped ?

   The point is that we need to stop saying "Emacs 23" and say
   either "trunk" or "unicode-2".

I agree, that's enough to distinguish them.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org