Re: doc-view.el now allows searching

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: doc-view.el now allows searching
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:58:24 +0200

Bill Clementson <billclem@gmail.com> writes:

>> Haha, me too.  If you ever visit Germany be sure to visit
>> http://www.maximilians-brauwiesen.de/ (personally, not virtually).
>> "Maximilians Brauwiesen Braunes" is IMO the world's best beer.
>
> Thanks - I'll make a note of it and see if I can find any in the local
> (Vancouver) shops. Maybe I won't have to wait till the next time I'm
> in Germany!

You won't have any luck.  You can only get it directly at the brewery or
its restaurant/Biergarten.

But I could send you some sixpacks.  With DHL it would be 32 EUR for
shipping two, or 42 EUR for four sixpacks.  With UPS it would be about
200 EUR shipping for four sixpacks. :-)

Bye,
Tassilo
--
When Chuck Norris wants an egg, he cracks open a chicken.