Re: Is there anything to replace ido?

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: Is there anything to replace ido?
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 09:03:33 +0200

    >> I want to find a replacement for ido as it sometimes causes emacs to
    >> freeze.
    >>
    >> Any suggestions?

    Herbert> One alternative is Drew Adams' Icicles:

    Herbert> http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/Icicles

    Herbert> Regards, Guanpeng Xu

But of course you should write a bug report. I'm using ido for years without
it freezing Emacs...

Toto

--
Contact information and PGP key at
http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/thorsten.bonow

Take my love, take my land / Take me where I cannot stand /
I don't care, I'm still free / You can't take the sky from me /
Take me out to the black / Tell them I ain't comin' back /
Burn the land and boil the sea / You can't take the sky from me /
There's no place I can be / Since I found Serenity /
But you can't take the sky from me...

Firefly Theme Song

Written by: Joss Whedon
Performed by: Sonny Rhodes