Re: Org-mode emacs help

From: Ankur
Subject: Re: Org-mode emacs help
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:43:44 -0000

On Jun 21, 12:39 pm, Dmitry Dzhus <m...@sphinx.net.ru> wrote:
> You can start editing (or create new) a file with extension ".org".
>
> You may also enable org-mode explicitly typing `M-x org-mode RET`.
> --
> Happy Hacking.
>
> Dmitry "Sphinx" Dzhushttp://sphinx.net.ru

Thank you all, after creating a sample.org file, I could follow and
implement all the functions mentioned in the Org-mode tutorial.

Thanks a lot.

But one more thing, can I define all the tasks/todos at the time level
instead at day level? Say, I get the list of tasks sorted by time for
a day and may be some kind of reminders? :D

Regards
Ankur Jain