Re: desktop-save: DESKTOP-BUFFER-POINT for current buffer always becomde

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: desktop-save: DESKTOP-BUFFER-POINT for current buffer always becomdes 1
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 11:25:59 +0200

Am 08.06.2007 um 08:03 schrieb Bauke Jan Douma:

I have desktop-save-mode t
but always find that when I restart emacs, the previous session's current
buffer (at exit) always gets its DESKTOP-BUFFER-POINT set to 1.

OK, I have to admit that this seems to work only for a few modes for me, i.e. with desktop and session. In which buffers or modes do you miss the feature of saving the cursor's position?

--
Greetings

  Pete

“I hope to die before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.”
     - Donald E. Knuth, 2001-10-02 in Tübingen.